Friday 6 December 2013

Experiments With Gelatine

Here I have experimented with gelatine on different parts of the body to see what works best. I decided to place a few of them on the forehead as I didn't want the look to be too much and simple yet elaborate. I love the effect of the round gelatine spots, I feel it gives a slight alien effect in a very subtle way. Also l wanted the spots to replicate the scarification used in African tribes. I didn't want too use too much colour and just use a subtle hint of yellow to compliment the strong black across the cheeks and forehead. I feel if I chose to do this as my final look I would make the black strips smaller and add white to the lips instead of yellow as I feel the yellow looks washed out. I would like to have the hair     slicked back to have most of the attention on the face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment