Friday 6 December 2013

Paintings and Drawings Of Ideas

I drew this tribal head piece in particular, as I was instantly inspire by it and knew right there and then I wanted to incorporate it into my final design, either using it as a head piece or on the neck/body some were. I felt it would compliment and contrast well against the paleness of the body - That being the albino inspired design. 
I felt it would be interesting to record something that inspired me by drawing it and really enjoyed sketching. 


An african man I drew and decided to create some designs of scarification on the side of the face to help with my ideas of my own scarification for one of my final looks. 



Below is a face chart of one of my final designs. I love this design in particular, In this look I have incorporated gelatine spots that signify scarification and also patterns on the face that were inspired from african tribal make-up. 


Here is another face chart/drawing of one of ideas of a final design - This one was very simple as I wanted to portray purity and embrace the paleness and inspiration from african albinos. - Keeping everything white, such as eyebrows, eyelashes, lips. I also added symmetric patterns on the face that signify scarification - this would be created by using Tuplast which is substance that dries clear and applies reasonable thick - great for creating scars. 




This face chart is also inspired by african albinos and again wanted to keep it quite simple and pure by using all white over the face, eyebrows and eyelashes, however thought it would be interesting to use black on the lips to create a strong contrast between the pale skin and lips. 



No comments:

Post a Comment